Sunday 10 April 2011

A fast 'Hello'

Hi all!

Well, I'm back from my holidays. I had a great time over in California, exploring the state, enjoying the good weather, rueing the bad, and generally having the time of my life. I had a few nice comic-related experiences, discovering Earth-2 Comics in Sherman Oaks and discovering that the owner had spent a large part of the late 1980s in London, working for and with most of the comics shops that I've ever had a pull list from. I also encountered WonderCon in San Francisco, although due to schedule and not buying a ticket I only encountered the outside of the convention center. But being there did allow me to meet and enjoy a breakfast with Jeffrey Taylor of the supermanhomepage.com and the From Crisis To Podcast.

Sadly, it's going to be a bit longer before we get back into things here at the World of Superman. I'm currently starting the huge task of packing up my life and moving to the other side of London. At the same time, my computer has been hit with a crazy mad virus which at the moment is preventing it from booting up. I'm getting help with it, but my confidence is low and I think it may have to be a new computer before too long.

So, I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I can be back regularly just after Easter, but if I'm not then you know why.

See you all soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment