Wednesday 16 March 2011

Where in the world is the World of Superman?

Hi all.

So, I guess those New Year's resolutions about regular and timely postings went out of the window pretty quickly, huh?


In brief, I wasn't intending to be away from the blog for so long without any notice. However, a month ago, my 6-and-a-bit year relationship came to an end, and I've going through all kinds of things since then. It's been hard to sit and focus on anything, and this blog is one of many things in my life that have been put on hold for the near future.

There is some good news. I'll be taking off to California for nearly three weeks next Monday. I'm looking forward to this like crazy. It's my first time travelling in a decade, and I'm planning to take in an awful lot. Two weeks after I return, I'm moving across London to start things over again, and hopefully my job will be moving with me. Once I'm settled, I'm fully intending to get back to writing again. After all, I'm only five years worth of comics behind From Crisis To Crisis, and I'll need to catch up at some point!

Look for me after Easter when I'll hopefully be able to resume my coverage of Legends. And don't forget to follow me on twitter - @quizlacey - to keep up with all things, both geeky and non-geeky.

I'll see you all after Easter,

Steve

No comments:

Post a Comment