Monday, 27 June 2011

Introducing... The 20 Minute Longbox

So, you've probably noticed that I've been absent again. I have a post queued up, I then edited it at St Pancras station, accidentally cancelled the scheduled posting, and lost half of the post as well. It's been a struggle to go back to it again, but it'll be here in the next couple of days.

But I've also had another distraction. It turns out that I've gone and got me a podcast. And so, I present to you...

The 20 Minute Longbox

A brief and random dip into my longboxes, 20 Minute Longbox is a review of a random comic, one per episode. I've started with 52 #2, and the next episode, featuring Daredevil #502, will be up in a couple of days. The show is also on iTunes, and you can leave comments and reviews both there and at the libsyn page.

My show is very similar to the blog randomlongbox.com and I mean no disrespect to TomO by... well... ripping off his idea. However, we are both very different writers, with very different comic collections, and I'm sure the amount of crossover between our two projects will be minimal. TomO's blog looks like it's getting ready to return, and as soon as it does I'll be shouting about it, as it's one of my favourite reads on the internet.

Anyway, that's enough from me. Go and check out my show, let me know what you think, and stop by the Random Longbox and take a peek.

See you all in a couple of days!

1 comment:

  1. Here is the first time I've seen superman like this. What do you think of this artists interpretation of Superman? (Here's the description from his website)

    Inspired by DC Comics' greatest hero of all times! Visual artist Rah Crawford has created a unique triptych of his favorite man in tights as an homage to heroic icons. The image is a result of creative preparation for the artist's upcoming exhibition HERO, now in production. A limited run of 100 signed, numbered and embossed prints on satin paper are available for a limited time only .


    http://www.rahcrawford.com/100supermen/

    ReplyDelete